19 Things I Will Tell My Daughter (via brennanat)
1. Wash your sheets every two weeks, I promise you’ll sleep better.
2. If a boy breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
3. If a girl breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
4. School is important, but there are many things you can’t learn in a classroom. Pursue them.
5. Find your passion, and run with it.
6. No, you don’t need to lose weight.
7. You are beautiful without make up.
8. You are beautiful with make up.
9. Being a good person will never go out of style
10. Buy yourself flowers if you’re feeling sad.
11. Getting enough sleep is very important.
12. Drinking water has so many benefits
13. Believe in fairytales, believe in love, and allow no one to steal your magic.
14. Reading is good for the soul.
15. I am not here to judge you, but I will always support what I think is best for you.
16. I appreciate you.
17. I am proud of you.
18. Even on your worst days, you will never disappoint me.
19. I love you no matter what.
It’s 1:56 am and I’m trying to sleep shut the fuck up
- someone: you're fat
- me: thanks
- someone: but I just called you fa-
- me: i know and i forgive you for misspelling fab
- someone: but
- me: apology accepted
My mother said to always keep my happiness to myself, to never whisper it to others. People will evil eye you, even if they don’t mean it, even if they love you, even if they have beautiful souls, she said. They can’t help the evil that resides in them, so protect yourself. Remain silent.
One day you’ll kiss someone and know those are the lips you want to kiss for the rest of your life.
Unknown (via perfect)